marți, 15 aprilie 2008

LOVE an't lie....

If olny you could see what is in my heart, maybe then you won't have torn it apart.
With a resounding echo memories surface from the past, maybe you and I were never meant to last. But what of these emotions ? Why do they feel right? Why must you fill my thoghts every single night? I try to turn away I try so hard to hide; but the further I went away, the more a part of me died. Now I am without an answer-I have not even a clue , of what else I can do to stop myself falling again for you.
I look at my life and connect the dots of pain:Pain!-You are doomed to haunt me over and over again.
Despair has overtaken me,
Loneliness reign's dy royal decree.
I can no longer fight this torment-Qvietly I small fade away , into nothingness I shall be sent.

Niciun comentariu: