vineri, 9 mai 2008

The love I've found in you...

I've never had a hard time saying what I feel but that seems to have changed ever since I met you. Even now , I'm finding it difficult to write down everything you have given me. So let me descri be the gift you have given me, because mere words aren't enough. I know that in every age, in every place, love is certain to be thereso there's no reason to tremble because life on earth is but one brief moment, a moment truly worth living for. I have found that out by being with you. Having you in my life has brought me more happiness than a lifetime could bring. You've touched my life so deeply in your ohn way that you've helped me laugh and become my own self. I feel like I've searched my whole life even though our time together was short, it will not be forgotted but remembered forever and ever.

Niciun comentariu: